Rules Of Play
- Only official WIFFLE® ball bats and balls will be used. These will be provided by tournament officials.
- All games will be SIX innings long, unless otherwise determined for tournament play. Championship game will be SEVEN innings.
- Each team can have 9 players on the field, but may have up to 15 players on the roster, unless your the Enforcers and you can have 24.
- No stealing or leading off bases is permitted. Players may leave the base once contact with the ball is made. No bunting is allowed.
- When pitching, the ball must be thrown with one foot on rubber and at a "hittable" speed. Discretion of tournament umpires will be used.
- In the event of a tie, there will be a sudden death home run contest which will be held as follows: The away team will get first at bat; they will choose a player and have one attempt to hit a home run; if the player fails to hit a home run, the home team then chooses a player to also attempt a home run. Whichever team hits a home run during the contest without the opposing team hitting a home run will be declared the winner.
- Home team will be determined by coin toss prior to each game.
- Division winners and one wild card team will advance to playoffs.
- All rules subject to change like the direction of a WIFFLE® ball; always at the discretion of the Commissioner.